Certifications & Transcripts

  • UVA Rotunda from lawn

    The transcript is a record of all academic work attempted at the University, The University Registrar (UREG) handles all transcript requests for the University of Virginia, including Darden. Refer to UREG for details on obtaining a transcript.

    UREG also handles the process for certifying enrollment and degrees. Certifications can be used for insurance companies, scholarships, military I.D.s, prospective employment, and all other services that require proof of enrollment at the University of Virginia or having received a degree.